FULL TIME ASSISTANCEAFTER-SALES SERVICE
Customer training, also carried out by specialists from supplying companies, and technical assistance differentiate the service provided by Alse Medica
SUPPORT AND TRAINING
During the after-sales phase, Alse Medica follows up the Customer ensuring a fast answer to any request and providing support and training.
- Alse Medica ensures technical assistance upon delivery, including installation of all medical equipment.
- Alse Medica also provides all relevant documentation for troubleshooting and maintenance issues.
- The training of healthcare professionals using medical equipment is carried out by specialized technical staff working for the supplying companies and is intended for all the time necessary to achieve comprehensive learning and understanding.
- Alse Medica provides also training courses for client’s technical staff upon request.
- After-sales assistance, carried out at customer sites by our sales reps and/or product specialists, is available for medical equipment as well as for disposable devices, both in case of failure and/or possible malfunctioning of the products offered.
ADDITIONALLY, ALSE MEDICA PROVIDES A TECHNICAL AND SCIENTIFIC CONSULTING SERVICE THAT INCLUDES CONTINUOUS ON-THE-JOB TRAINING OF PERSONNEL ABOUT METHODS AND TECHNIQUES FOR THE PROPER AND SUCCESSFUL OPERATION OF THE PRODUCTS SUPPLIED.