INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation” OR “GDPR”)
Pursuant to art.13 of Regulation UE 679/2016 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we, as data controller, inform you that the personal data collected through interactions with us will be processed in compliance with the above regulation. The processing of personal data is performed respecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular their right to privacy, personal identity and protection of personal data.
We therefore give you the following information:
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Alse Medica s.r.l., with registered office in Via Padre Giovanni Antonio Filippini, 137, Roma. You can exercise the rights foreseen in point 4 and/or ask for clarification about personal data protection by writing to the above-mentioned address.
- Purpose and legal basis for processing
The Controller collects and/or receives information about you such as:
- first name, last name, tax code, place and date of birth, delivery address and email address, telephone numbers;
- curriculum data;
- health data you have communicated through your resume or in case the position you have applied for is intended for sheltered groups.
The Controller needs those data to assess the pre-requisites of your recruitment and/or to enter into a partnership with you.
For the above purpose, the legal basis of the processing confirming its lawfulness is the one referred to in art. 6, par.1 letter b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
We may have to disclose your personal data mainly to third parties whose activity is necessary to carry out tasks related to the personnel selection process.
Any data disclosure for a different purpose will require your consent.
The data collected or otherwise obtained by the Controller which are marked with (*) are necessary and if you fail to provide them when requested, we may not be able to perform the activities concerning the main processing and namely:
- assess your application during the personnel selection process performed by the Controller including through its suppliers (third parties);
- manage the personnel selection process in all its phases;
- for the obligations arising therefrom.
- Methods of processing and retention period
Personal data undergoing processing are:
- processed in a lawful and correct manner;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations compatible with those purposes;
- exact and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, complete and not in excess for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
The processing of your data is performed both electronically and manually by individuals acting under the authority of the Controller, and who have been trained and authorized for this purpose. Paper and above all electronic archives where your data are filed and stored are protected with effective and appropriate security measures to prevent them from being accessed in an unauthorised way. Personal data are retained for the duration necessary to perform the activities related to the candidate selection and no later that 12 months from their collection, unless the candidate is hired or enters into a collaboration with the Controller.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- access right: right to obtain from the Controller the confirmation that your data are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your data (ref. art. 15 of Regulation);
- correction right: right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and/or the integration of incomplete data (ref. art. 16 of Regulation);
- erasure right: right to obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of your data for legitimate grounds (ref. art. 17 of Regulation);
- restriction of processing right: right to obtain the restriction of processing if there are legitimate grounds (ref. art. 18 of Regulation);
- data portability right: right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and right to forward them to another Controller (ref. art. 20 of Regulation);
- opposition right: right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are legitimate grounds (ref. art. 21 of Regulation);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful data processing.
The above rights can be exercised against the Controller by contacting the office indicated in point 1.
For reasons related to your particular situation, it is possible to object to personal data processing in any moment in the event that the processing is based on a legitimate interest, by sending the request to the Controller at the above-mentioned address. If there is no prevailing legitimate reason overriding the one originating the request, the right to data deletion is applicable.